Friday, June 29, 2007

Yet Another Narcissistic Exhibition


Whether or not I have something relevant or important to say remains to be seen. I don’t want to limit myself in this publication. I’ll let my screen name guide me. 7by12 is a reference to a percentage, which is a reference to something very personal. Read this publication long enough, maybe I’ll reveal it. Probably not.

Some topics you’re likely to see covered here: stay at home Dads and their daughters, how to get involved in a theologically orthodox cult and how to painfully and unintentionally extract yourself, how to tell if that big dog is going to bite you, being an online student, technolust, GTD, narcissism and the echos, seeing God in your parents, honesty about the things that keep a thinking “Christian” up at night, spiritual abuse, the P word... and likely a whole lot o’ pretension. So, enjoy, m’kay?

If this ends up unread on a server for years until someday some distant relative gets curious about their great-grandfather, that’s OK. My three year old miracle is sitting on a towel on the couch, dripping wet, eating popcorn and shivering while watching “Curious George.” Today, this brings me joy.

No comments: